You can find the prices and availability on this booking site:
Prices apply to entire holiday unit per night with maximum occupancy of 2 persons
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
The Stubai toursime tax is € 2,80 per person per night, to be paid in cash upon arrival. The Guest Card offers free and reduced events.
This is the information of the tourist board:
Your Guest Card is handed out to you by your host after you have registered in line with legal requirements. It is valid for the duration of your stay in the Stubaital.
In the area of the Stubai Tourism Association Tyrol you have the following privileges when presenting your Guest Card:
• Free participation in the hiking programmes of TVB Stubai (except due costs of transportation and food).
• Guest newspaper “Der Stubaier” free of charge.
• Free admission to the promenade concert and a set of cultural events, as announced.
• Free participation in guided church and village tours.
• Free use of the cross-country skiing trails in the Stubaital.
• Price reduction at the skating rink.
• Free ski bus for all guests in the entire valley. (Please pay attention to the ski bus’ winter schedule!)
• Reduced rates when purchasing weekly tickets for regular buses.
• Reduced rates when purchasing a Stubai Super Ski Pass.
• Reduced rates when purchasing single tickets and ski passes with all Stubai cable car and lift operators, in accordance with the respectively applicable price list.
• Reduced admission at the public indoor swimming pool in Neustift and the outdoor swimming pool in Mieders.
• Reduced price for a Stubai stick pin (EUR 1.00).
• Free use of the parking lots of Lake Kampl, Neder and Klaus Äuele.
• Free admission to the local history museum Neustift in Kampl.
• Authorisation for purchasing the Stubai Card and Stubai Super Card.
Please note! Privileges depend on the availability of seasonal offers!
The advantage ticket either enables you to use of the aforementioned facilities free of charge or at a reduced price.
Valid only for the indicated holiday duration!